APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT
Ready to commence your journey with us?
Application for enrolment can be made through the College’s online Enrolment Application Form, or contact us by phone (07) 4121 4417 or email email@example.com, and we will be delighted to send one to you.
Please complete your Enrolment Application Form and send it to Sharleen Sneath, (Head of Enrolments). If you are seeking an immediate start, contact Sharleen Sneath to confirm the availability of places.
Please note that the following documents will be requested as a part of the Application process. Please forward these once completed:
- Enrolment Application Form
- Copy of the last two school reports (if applicable)
- Copy of latest NAPLAN Results (if applicable)
- Immunisation record
- Copy of full Birth Certificate (we cannot accept ‘extracts’)
- Copy of Passport/Visa and/or Australian Citizenship Certificate (If not born in Australia)
- Any medical or learning reports and if noted in your application: Medical Action Plan and Student Specialist Assessments
- Any required legal documentation: Court Orders etc.
- An Enrolment Transition form completed from your previous school (if requested)
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 per student (payable by credit card)
We will collate and process your application as soon as possible. As soon as this has been done, we will contact you to arrange a meeting with the Principal. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about our College and for the Principal to get to know your family.
Please note that an Offer of Enrolment will only be considered after the meeting with the Principal.
If an Offer of Enrolment is given, then the Principal will provide a formal letter for you to consider. Your Offer of Enrolment can be accepted by signing the Acceptance Letter.
We are here to assist you at every part of the process and invite you to contact us by phone (07) 4121 4417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if we can be of assistance to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Bayside family!